1. I have one tattoo. I want more ink, but good work isn’t cheap and those pesky things called ‘bills’ usually take all of my money.
2. I have two dogs, Wazi (pronounced Wah-Zee; Lakota Sioux Indian god; a great wizard; he helps or hinders those he encounters, whichever he feels like doing at the moment) and Layla (yep, named after the Eric Clapton song), and two cats, Ishmael (he’s a mitten kitten, meaning he has extra toes; 25 in total) and Fat Louie (no special meaning other than he comes and goes as he pleases and doesn’t take shit from anybody or anything).
3. I was in the military for 8 years (1986-1994).
4. I love to read. Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Crime/Murder mysteries, Political thrillers, History, Philosophy, Earth-based religions/Paganism are my favorites.
5. I’ve had extensive classical music training for trumpet and voice, but I don’t play or sing anymore.
6. I think my toes are ugly. I never go without shoes and I never wear sandals.
7. I have been disowned by my family (mother, brother, sister, nieces, nephews, etc.). Not for my BDSM lifestyle, but for other reasons which I won’t talk about here.
8. I have a college degree that has never helped me get a job or a promotion. I am grateful, though, for the education I received.
9. I was a Social Worker for nearly 10 years; worked mostly with teens and young adults. I quit when it became clear that these so-called non-profit organizations are more interested in making money rather than actually helping people.
10. My favorite beer is Guinness!!!